Senior Living Services & Amenities in Norman
Imagine a worry-free lifestyle where you don’t have to worry about household repairs and upkeep, fluctuating bills, laundry, cooking, or cleaning. Imagine never having to worry about the perils of living alone or managing your healthcare needs by yourself. Imagine that getting together with friends is as easy as stepping out your front door. Our all-inclusive senior retirement community has it all. At Rambling Oaks Assisted Living, the good life can be yours!
Senior Living Community Amenities:
- Fine dining in our elegant dining rooms, served ‘restaurant style’ by our professional wait staff
- Three healthy meals per day prepared by our creative chef offering a variety of selections
- Complete maintenance-free living with scheduled weekly housekeeping, including weekly towel and linen service
- Complimentary self-service laundry facilities conveniently located within the community
- Beautician/Barber services
- Areas for private family gatherings
- A pet-friendly environment
- Professionally manicured grounds with walking path and patios
- Convenient parking
- Complimentary transportation provided for medical visits, weekly shopping trips, and a variety of scheduled outings
- Bus with wheelchair lift
- Professional activities staff providing a rich variety of programming for educational, social and spiritual enrichment
- Regularly scheduled exercise opportunities designed for seniors and led by professionally trained
- Spacious private apartments featuring individual climate controls, beautiful panoramic views of the natural landscape, most with wall-to-wall carpeting, kitchenette and a walk-in closet
- 24/7 staffing
Come have a look! It’s as easy as calling 405-378-4185 and arranging a visit. We’d love to see you! Please inquire for your specific needs.
Rambling Oaks Assisted Living Pet Policy
The Rambling Oaks Assisted Living senior retirement community is a pet friendly. Our pets are family, too, and we welcome our four legged friends who share so much love and devotion. The requirements for pet residency with us are:
- 25 lbs or less with management approval
- Resident must be able to completely care for (or provide care for) the pet.
- Pet must be kept groomed and apartment maintained in satisfactory condition with no parasites.
- Pet may not be a nuisance in any way nor threat to others in the community.
- $1000 non-refundable pet fee